Mountain Home with Two Masters
About This Plan
- Wide open vistas greet you as you step through the front door of this one level Mountain home plan.
- There are no walls between the living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, giving you a wonderful, easy flow.
- A big outdoor kitchen is there to help you grill and serve meals.
- Choose from a master suite off by itself on the right wing of the home or a master suite on the left near a secondary bedroom, if you want to be near the kids.
- Three fireplaces will keep a cozy glow inside the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 120' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"