Mountain Home with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A beautiful wrap-around porch complements this well-planned Mountain home.
- The great big foyer has two coat closets and a view of the open rail staircase.
- The large study has double doors that open to both the foyer and the family room.
- Wide, open views in the informal living area let you see from the kitchen all the way to the family room fireplace.
- Up on the second floor, the master suite reigns supreme with its tray ceiling, built-in bookshelves and a spacious bathroom.
- The bonus room adds 559 square feet and is placed over the garage to keep noise from bothering any rooms below.
- The room has sloped ceilings and windows at either end.
- Note the nice workshop area at the back of the garage.
- This home is designed for a sloping lot with the option of a finished lower level that adds 1,206 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,362 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,128 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,206 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 559 sq. ft.
- Deck: 297 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 892 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 47' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch