Mountain Home with Wraparound Deck, 2-Story Great Room and Side Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan, complete with a wrap-around deck to enjoy the available views.
- The sun-drenched interior features a 2-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- Two bedrooms on the main level are separated by walk-in closets and share a bathroom.
- The master bedroom with vaulted ceiling is located upstairs and boasts a 4-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet. A loft area at the top of the stairs looks out across the great room below.
- A finished lower level - with walkout access on the side - gives you a large family room, a bedroom suite, plus bonus storage and mechanical space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with drive-under parking with house plan 68892VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,849 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,403 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 830 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 320 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 120 sq. ft.
- Deck: 561 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Mechanical: 213 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick