Mountain House Plan with Expansion Potential
About This Plan
- Big bay windows bump out the kitchen, dining room and master suite of this Northwest house plan.
- The great room ceiling rises up to make the room feel huge.
- In the well-organized kitchen, amenities include a peninsula snack bar, walk-in pantry and a center island with a cook top.
- Twin walk-in closets give the first floor master suite plenty of storage and the large master bathroom has double sinks and both a tub and shower.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share the loft/study where the kids can hang out or get homeowrk out of the way.
- Unfinished space in the basement gives you an extra 1,234 square feet if you need more space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,862 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 914 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 2"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss