Mountain House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- The floor plan for this Mountain house plan is ideal for retirees who want to live all on one floor yet have room for family and visitors.
- From the moment you step through the front door, the wide open layout offers up beautiful sight lines.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the enormous living room that is anchored by a big fireplace at one end.
- Two doors take you out to a giant, wrap-around covered deck.
- The large dining area has glass on three sides to take in those wonderful views.
- In the master suite, another vaulted ceiling makes the space feel larger.
- The home comes with a fully finished lower level that includes a massive rec room with kitchenette, a laundry and two bedrooms and bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,184 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,592 sq. ft.
- Deck: 659 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss