Mountain Living with Log Siding
About This Plan
- Metal roofing and log siding give a true rustic appeal to this mountain home plan that can be a getaway or year round home.
- Two covered porches, both front and rear invite you to sit and enjoy the views.
- Plenty of space for large gatherings can be found in the gathering room with a cozy fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The secluded master suite has double doors leading out to the rear porch.
- Two additional bedrooms and a hall bath lie on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 10"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss