Mountain Lodge with Views
About This Plan
- A wonderfully rustic exterior adorns this Mountain home with an open floor plan layout.
- Columns separate the dining room from the foyer and the grand room with fireplace, preserving wonderful sightlines.
- A thoughtfully place laundry room lies close to the master suite with tray ceiling and double doors that lead to the rear screened porch.
- The kitchen boasts plenty of counter space and a walk-in pantry.
- Vaulted ceilings crown the family room with yet another fireplace.
- With the 3-car garage option - included with the plans - the overall plan depth extends to 82' deep.
- The roof pitch is 10:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 1"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12