Mountain Log House Plan
About This Plan
- This rustic log house plan has lots of covered decks so your family can enjoy outdoor time in shaded comfort.
- The great room features vaulted ceilings, a wood stove and direct views into the kitchen and eating areas.
- Office space is connected to the master suite through double doors and there's also a separate outside entrance for clients so they don't have to come through your home.
- Loft space on the upper floor has two sleeping sections and a shared bathroom.
- The unfinished basement can be configured to suit your needs if you want to expand the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,696 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 923 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,773 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 1,085 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 11"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss