Mountain Ranch Home Plan with Multi-generational Option to Finish Basement
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The multitude of gables on the front elevation of this ranch home plan mimic a mountainous landscape, while the thoughtful floor plan allows you to increase the living space by 2,154 sq ft when you finish the lower level. The lower level gives this home multi-generational flexibility and can even be used as rental unit.
- From the formal entry, discover a home office to the right. The family room is open to the dining area, which provides french doors that lead to the backyard.
- The square-shaped kitchen features wrap-around counters and appliances, with a corner pantry that is easily accessible.
- The bedrooms occupy the left side of the home, and the rear-facing master boasts a 5-fixture ensuite and walk-in closet.
- A powder bath and laundry room flank the mudroom when you enter from the 3-car garage, and quick access to the kitchen helps when unloading groceries.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 150 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 904 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss