About This Plan
- A combination of exterior materials gives this Mountain house plan a rugged look.
- Double front doors open to reveal views of the huge great room ahead with it's 14'8" vaulted ceiling.
- Half wall metal railings between the interior columns let you see more of the great room from the foyer.
- The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry and a bright and sunny breakfast nook.
- There's even an outdoor potting station for gardeners.
- Homeowners get the best bedroom in the house, with no stairs to climb.
- The L-shaped walk-in closet is huge and has built-in chests.
- Two more bedrooms lie up on the second floor, one with a sitting area.
- Both bedrooms access a delightful second floor porch.
- On the lower level an optional wine cellar will hold your special wine collection.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,650 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,044 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1236 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12