Mountain Retreat with In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- A second floor in-law suite with its own sitting area, kitchen and bath is the perfect solution for elderly parents in this stunning luxury mountain home plan .
- Logs and stone complement the exterior and add to the ruggedness.
- Extensive covered porches and decks take advantage of the views.
- Four fireplaces can be found throughout the first floor, adding a wonderful warmth to the dining room, study, great room and matser sitting room.
- A gourmet kitchen with both a peninsula bar and large island allows room for more than one chef at a time.
- The first floor master suite has a box bay window, spa bath and huge walk-in closet as well as its own sitting room.
- More bedrooms can be found on the lower level along with two rec rooms, an exercise room and your very own wine cellar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,800 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,172 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 807 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 118' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 891 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"