Mountain Retreat With Lookout Tower
About This Plan
- This gorgeous Mountain home plan exudes the true essence of luxury timber frame and stone design from the moment you approach the front door.
- It features natural stone and hand-hewn log walls, highlighted by dramatic soaring arched timber bents inside and out.
- The main level living area embraces you with its spacious, open living and dining area featuring a massive natural stone fireplace.
- In the master bedroom, homeowners are treated to a spa-like bathroom and dressing room.
- A gourmet equipped two-chef kitchen offers a big island for extra counter space.
- There are dramatic stone fireplaces on each level.
- This home has impressive and inviting covered outdoor living spaces.
- A spiral staircase takes you down to the luxurious lower level or hop on the residential elevator.
- Enjoy the spacious recreation room with a stone fireplace and wet bar-equipped kitchenette.
- Truly special features include a three-level elevator and antique oak spiral staircase, accessible viewing tower and hand-hewn and laminated curved bent roof on the rear.
- NOTE: Please allow 7-10 business day for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,214 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,557 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,657 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 102' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"