Multi Gabled Two Story Family Home
About This Plan
- An eye-catching cavalcade of brick-supported wooden posts march around the outer edge of this home plan's covered porch, which wraps around to the left. Keystones accent lintels over the gabled dormer as well as both the single and double garage doors.
- In this multigabled, two-story family home, gathering spaces occupy most of the main floor. Sleeping areas, two bathrooms, and a large unfinished bonus room are on the upper level.
- Sidelights rim the entry, creating a softly illuminated foyer. The great room, windowed on two sides, is much brighter. A wide bank of multipaned windows fills most of the front wall, while another set flanks the fireplace. This large room is partially open to the dining room, with slender wall sections marking the juncture of the two areas.
- Sliders in the nook open onto a wide patio.
- In this home plan's master suite, two closets line the dressing area to a bathroom with twin lavs, shower, tub, and private water closet. Secondary bedrooms share a handy two-section bathroom with double vanity.
- The bonus room can serve as storage, or be developed for other uses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,859 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,010 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 849 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 530 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 824 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss