About This Plan
- A wraparound deck gives you so much room to enjoy your special view lot. Step inside and the main entrance has a large walk-in closet to reduce clutter.
- On the main floor you'll enjoy 9' ceilings and the open feel of 18' cathedral ceilings in the family room.
- The family room has abundant windows to help take in the views.
- Fireplaces abound - one in the family room, one in Bedroom #1 and a third in the lower level bachelor's pad.
- The main kitchen has a central lunch island, walk-in pantry and three-sided views.
- Nice size bedrooms all have adequate closet space.
- The lower level features a great bachelor pad complete with full kitchen. This helps make this a multi-generational home plan.
- The second floor features a bedroom and loft space - a great place for a quiet retreat.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate lower level with a family room with house plan 21922DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,147 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 347 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 300' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss