Multi-Generational House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This lovely multi-generational house has a separate side entrance that leads directly to the basement.
- The bungalow is 38 feet wide by 42 feet deep and provides 2,588 square feet of living space when you combine both units.
- From the common hall entry foyer, you can go straight into the smaller unit which is 642 square feet with its own living room, kitchen, bedroom and large bath.
- Or turn right off the entry foyer to enter the larger unit 2.
- This larger unit has a dining room, kitchen and bedroom plus a powder room on the main level.
- Take the stairs down to the lower level where you will find a big family room, master bedroom and full bathroom.
- You also have a huge storage area that can be used as more living space once you finish it off.
- This home works well for families who have in-laws or other relatives that want their own private space.
- You can also use either unit for rental income.