Multi-Level Contemporary Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A huge raised foyer welcomes you into this contemporary Ranch house plan.
- Step down to the enormous sunken gathering room that is open to the dining room.
- The study is another step down and shares the two way fireplace with the gathering room.
- The breakfast room and kitchen are also sunken and there's sliding glass doors in the nook to a patio.
- In the bedroom wing to the right, all three bedrooms are several steps down from the foyer.
- Homeowners get a huge master walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- The two family bedrooms share a large bathroom with a step up soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 10"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 678 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick