Multi-Level Modern Houso Plan For The Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- What appears to be a one-story modern house plan when viewed from the front doors is actually a multi-level 2-bed modern house plan designed for a sloping lot. It gives you amazing views to the back from the main floor open living area as well as from the two lower level bedrooms.
- French doors open to the balcony on the main floor that gives you views to the sloping lot in back.
- Open stairs in the middle get you to the bedrooms below. Each has its own bath and walk-in closet as well as access to the outdoors.
- The plans come with a matching 2-car detached garage.
- The exterior walls are poured concrete at the basement level, and wood framing with r19 spray foam insulation above. The floor system is pre-engineered wood trusses. The roof is standing seam metal, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stone, stucco and cable railing.
Layout as shown
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,256 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 or Unknown
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss