Multi-Level Mountain Masterpiece
About This Plan
- Towering stone pillars support a timbered covered entry of this multi-level mountain masterpiece. Matching stone is found on the large chimney and lower walls giving this a great rustic appearance.
- The 2-story great room has windows on two walls making this a great light-filled space. The fireplace makes a dramatic statement and railings from the family room above (with its own covered deck) add to the visual appeal.
- Steps lead up to the kitchen and dining level. A fireplace anchors the front wall and a pantry is just off the small covered entry.
- The master suite has private decks both in the front and rear. A corner fireplace adds to the decor.
- The lower level features two bedrooms. Steps lead up to a game room. Doors lead to the covered patio which is on two levels.
- You'll also find plenty of storage and a large mechanical room.
- This luxury home plan comes complete with a fully-outfitted in-law or guest apartment. Accessed from the front-facing 2-car garage, it features a kitchen and living room plus a full bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,301 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,306 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 122' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 946 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"