Multi-Level Sloping Lot Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- There's a stately aura about this multi-level house plan, created by tall arch-top windows, twin gables, and French doors that lead onto a balcony. The imposing aura is carried indoors, where the living room and its windows soar two stories to the rooftop.
- Corner windows light the kitchen, and generous stretches of countertop allow elbowroom for more than one cook. A peninsula doubles as a lunch counter and subtly separates the kitchen and dining room.
- The staircase, leading down to the garages and up to the bedrooms, is positioned at the back of the house, beside the laundry room and a powder room. The stairwell is highlighted by another two-story arch-top window.
- The impressive master suite features a vaulted ceiling and arch-top windows in the bedroom, a sizable walk-in closet, and an attached bath.
- Related Plans: See these other sloping lot designs - 6924AM.
- For other hillside home plans, don't miss 69035AM, 69180AM and 6884AM.