Multi-Level Wood Trim Accents
About This Plan
- This luxurious new 1-1/2 story house plan features an appealing brick exterior accented with multi-level wood trim and copper roofing returns. Thoughtful planning creates a spacious feel which seems to contradict it's compact 1,774 square foot interior.
- This house plan's drama is evident upon your first step inside. The foyer vaults to a ceiling height of 16'-10'. To the right is an 11' x 15' dining room with a 4' raised floor surrounded by decorative columns. Just beyond the 'bridge' is the 19' x 14' great room with a fireplace centered between two french door units with radius windows above.
- The master suite is vaulted and brightened by a 6' 'Palladian' window. It includes a full-featured bath and a 6' x 11' closet.
- The roomy kitchen is lit by twin sky-lights. There's also a large laundry room and a pantry.
- Upstairs, accessed by the 'bridge, are the two secondary bedrooms, measuring 10' x 11' and 12' x 12'.
- For an alternate layout, see house plan 2089GA and 2082GA (in reverse layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,334 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 10" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick