Multigenerational Home Plan
About This Plan
- The architecture of this magnificent multigenerational home plan is quite unique with its two rounded sections, its numerous windows and decorative moldings.
- The imposing bungalow is 84 feet 8 inches wide by 53 feet 8 inches deep and provides 3,282 square feet of living space. Each unit has its own private entrance.
- The house is divided in two distinct areas connected to a central den with several skylights as well as to a playroom located behind.
- One of the sections includes a reading room, four bedrooms and a large bathroom with a laundry area. The other one has a powder room, a bedroom with a private bathroom, as well as the common rooms that include a large living room with a fireplace, a kitchen and a dining room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss