About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- he clean, contemporary lines of this design will make it stand out in any location. Adding interest are a metal roof and a cupola rotated at a 45-degree angle. An open, spacious layout and emphasis on views to the rear make this home ideal for a site overlooking woods, water or a golf course.
- Near the foyer, a 28-foot shaft opens from floor level to the top of the cupola; remote-control transoms in the cupola open automatically to increase ventilation. In the main living area, the great room, sunroom, formal dining room and kitchen flow together. A series of multilevel decks is accessed from this area.
- Completing the first floor are a full bath and a front-facing guest room with a bay window.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom and bath are connected by a pipe-rail balcony that opens to a small deck. Notice the fireplace in the bedroom and the huge walk-in closet and other amenities in the bath. The second floor also includes another bedroom and full bath, an office and ample storage space.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.