About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multipaned windows, lap siding and a trio of low-profile gables give a friendly, open look to this house plan. This modestly sized home is economical to build and fits comfortably on a small lot.
- The plan could easily be adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- Family gathering spaces cluster together at the front, where a spacious vaulted great room/dining area wraps around a step-saving kitchen. Sunlight spills in on two sides of these naturally bright rooms. Double doors swing open to access a small side deck or patio, close enough to the kitchen to invite outdoor dining when temperatures are warm.
- A wide bay window expands the kitchen.
- The two-car garage has a direct entry that puts you almost in the kitchen. A door at the rear leads to the back yard.
- All three bedrooms are at the rear. Vaulting gives a sense of volume to the master suite, which boasts a large walk-in closet. The small private bathroom has twin vanities and a pocket door that allows enclosure of the shower and water closet.
- Secondary bedrooms across the hallway share a bathroom with combination tub and shower. Utilities are centrally located, convenient to both kitchen and bedrooms.