Multiple Gables and Dramatically-Sloping Ceilings
About This Plan
- An exterior that showcases multiple gables and a brick and stone facade create a home plan is equally attractive inside. The foyer introduces a beautiful great room with built-in cabinets, gas fireplace, 12' ceiling height and an arched top window on the rear wall.
- The grand opening to the dining room expands the great room and the multiple windows on the side wall allow an abundance of light to warm the combined living areas.
- A 9' ceiling tops the dining room adding variety to the ceiling treatments and intimacy to the formal dining area. French doors at the rear are an invitation to the delightful screened porch.
- The spacious kitchen and breakfast area boast a worktop island, large pantry and 9' ceiling that slopes at the breakfast area for a dramatic effect.
- The master bedroom suite enjoys a whirlpool tub, shower enclosure and private commode.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 832 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,622 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss