Multiple Rooflines and Interior Arches
About This Plan
- Multiple rooflines add visual appeal to this Shingle style home plan.
- Interior arches lend a distinctive touch to the parlor and dining room.
- Guests have no stairs to climb to reach the first floor guest room.
- The kitchen has a delightful breakfast nook with vaulted ceiling and windows on three sides.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom while the third one has its own private bathroom.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and a porch that could be made into a sitting room.
- A fabulous compartmented master closet has a built-in dresser.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,441 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 657 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area