Multiple Versions To Choose From
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom split bedroom house plan has an attractive European facade.
- A boxed ceiling in the ' suite is a nice detail. His and her walk-in closets are a nice feature in the ' suite.
- The family room has an angled fireplace and views to the kitchen and outdoor access.
- The kitchen has a walk-in pantry and easy access to the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- Expand above the garage and gain a full bath.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 9723AL. Building in reverse? See 9722AL and 9720AL (with a side-entry garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,844 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 102 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick