Multitude of Windows
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Graceful columns support the front porch of this traditional hill country house plan with covered porches in the front and rear. In back, a multitude of windows provides unimpeded views.
- Double doors open to the two-story foyer, where on one side you see a study and on the other side a formal dining room with a tray ceiling. Straight ahead lies the spacious great room with its fireplace and view to the rear.
- A curved peninsula counter with an eating bar divides the islanded kitchen from the great room and the bayed morning room.
- The master suite features a ceiling that steps up to 11 feet, a bayed wall of windows and access to the back porch or deck. In the master bath, the features are two walk-in closets, a corner garden tub, a separate shower and two sinks in an angled counter.
- Upstairs, all three bedrooms have walk-in closets, and bedroom four enjoys a private bath. Another bath can be entered from either bedroom two or bedroom three. A large bonus room completes the second floor.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.