Narrow 3-Bed Home Plan with Main-level Master Suite
About This Plan
- A forward-facing gable protects the front porch of this narrow, 3-bedroom home plan.
- Inside, the heart of the home greets you with plenty of natural lighting available. L-shaped cabinets, counters, and appliances surround a prep island in the open kitchen.
- Pass a powder bath on your way to the main-level master bedroom, which includes a 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Enter from the rear porch to find built-in cubbies serving as a drop zone, next to a storage closet.
- Access bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs, separated by a compartmentalized bath with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,313 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 745 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 373 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick