Narrow Clapboards and Multi-Paned Windows
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The garage wing of this Cape closely resembles the main dwelling: narrow clapboards, shutters and lintels over the multi-paned windows all match exactly.
- A narrow, shaded porch leads into the family room, which has twin bookcases framing the raised hearth as well as a rustic beam ceiling.
- The study downstairs easily converts to a guest bedroom and is conveniently served by a bath that boasts its own shower.
- This bath opens to the back hall so that it can be reached easily from the back rooms in the house.
- Two of the upstairs bedrooms have both dressing rooms and walk-in closets.
- The secondary bedrooms can, like the master bedroom, be opened up into one commodious room by removing the wall in between them.