Narrow Clapboards and Multi-Paned Windows
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The garage wing of this Cape closely resembles the main dwelling: narrow clapboards, shutters and lintels over the multi-paned windows all match exactly.
- A narrow, shaded porch leads into the family room, which has twin bookcases framing the raised hearth as well as a rustic beam ceiling.
- The study downstairs easily converts to a guest bedroom and is conveniently served by a bath that boasts its own shower.
- This bath opens to the back hall so that it can be reached easily from the back rooms in the house.
- Two of the upstairs bedrooms have both dressing rooms and walk-in closets.
- The secondary bedrooms can, like the master bedroom, be opened up into one commodious room by removing the wall in between them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 948 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 35' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick