Narrow Craftsman with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Just because you need a design with a narrow width, you don't have to sacrifice great living space to have it. This design features a beautiful facade and a comfortable floor plan, yet is only 28 feet wide. Exterior virtues include a covered porch, cedar shake detailing, shuttered windows and horizontal wood siding.
- On the inside, the plan boasts vaulted ceilings in the living room and master salon. The living room also has a fireplace and sliding glass doors to the backyard. The master bath can be accessed either from the master bedroom, or from a hall that also contains a laundry alcove. The dining area and kitchen are to the front of the plan.
- Two family bedrooms - one with a walk-in closet - are upstairs. Their shared bath has a corner linen closet, a double vanity and a compartmented toilet and tub. The second-floor loft overlooks the living room and the foyer below.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69186AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,488 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 902 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 586 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 232 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss