Narrow Design with Expansion Potential
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This narrow lot home plan feature a two-car garage in front of the house.
- The front entrance leading to the foyer is beside the garage. The foyer has a staircase that leads to the balcony above and double French doors that lead to the patio on the right.
- The living room at the end of the foyer features a corner gas fireplace and is open to the balcony above.
- The kitchen and dining room are open to the living room. The kitchen features a center island with a bar and a pantry while the dining room features a butler's pantry.
- In the back of the house are the master suite and a bedroom. The bedroom has quick access to a full bath. The master bedroom has plenty of windows for views and a large walk-in closet. The Master bath has a double vanity, standing shower and a separate toilet/tub area.
- Upstairs is a large balcony that looks over the living room and foyer. On the balcony are a sitting area and a study area. The study area is a perfect place for a computer.
- Off of the balcony are a full bath, a bedroom and an unfinished area. The full bath has a dressing area with double vanities and a separate bath area. The bedroom has sloped ceilings, a walk-in closet and direct access to the bath. The unfinished area can save money on initial construction but can be finished off when extra room is needed.