About This Plan
- This traditionally styled home, designed with a narrow footprint, is enhanced on the exterior by its striking bay window and columned entry porch.
- Family activities are centered in the open living area, consisting of a living room with a fireplace, a dining room with a built-in credenza and wall of windows, and a U-shaped kitchen. The kitchen includes a snack bar-food preparation island, as well as a counter open to the living room.
- Secluded in back for maximum privacy, the master suite contains both a walk-in closet and two linen closets. The compartmented bath offers a dual-sink vanity and a separate tub and shower.
- A small covered porch off the utility room completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks the foyer below. Two family bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, share a bath in the hall.
- Blueprints for this home include plans for a detached two-car garage.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,261 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick