2 - 3
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns on the front porch denote the Craftsman origins of this one-story dwelling, which with its slender footprint and side-entry garage is perfect for a long, narrow corner lot.
- The floor plan places the public areas on one side and the private areas on the other, a most practical arrangement.
- From the front porch, you enter the great room with its fireplace, bookshelves and corner niche. A half-wall divides this room from the formal dining room, open to the kitchen-breakfast room by means of a pass-through. Another niche decorates the dining room.
- A long pantry closet adds utility to the L-shaped kitchen, while the breakfast area is placed in a bay window. From here you can access the screened patio, which forms a nice transition to the garage.
- All three bedrooms sport walk-in closets, unusual in a home of this size. The compartmented master bath includes twin sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower. The other full bath serves the remaining bedrooms, one of which could become a study.
- The depth of the house without the garage is 56'10'.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,919 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick