2 - 3
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns on the front porch denote the Craftsman origins of this one-story dwelling, which with its slender footprint and side-entry garage is perfect for a long, narrow corner lot.
- The floor plan places the public areas on one side and the private areas on the other, a most practical arrangement.
- From the front porch, you enter the great room with its fireplace, bookshelves and corner niche. A half-wall divides this room from the formal dining room, open to the kitchen-breakfast room by means of a pass-through. Another niche decorates the dining room.
- A long pantry closet adds utility to the L-shaped kitchen, while the breakfast area is placed in a bay window. From here you can access the screened patio, which forms a nice transition to the garage.
- All three bedrooms sport walk-in closets, unusual in a home of this size. The compartmented master bath includes twin sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower. The other full bath serves the remaining bedrooms, one of which could become a study.
- The depth of the house without the garage is 56'10'.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,919 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available