Narrow Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This narrow lot home plan comes in multiple versions.
- Step inside this traditional home plan and enjoy comfortable evenings relaxing in your spacious great room with a 10' boxed ceiling, complete with fireplace and built-in shelving.
- Dinner parties are a breeze in the comfort of your formal dining area enhanced by eight inch wood columns and featuring a 10' boxed ceiling.
- For more casual gatherings, invite friends over for a delicious cookout on your grilling porch, accessible from sitting nook and garage.
- Finally, relish in the privacy of your large master suite and relax in the corner whirlpool tub of the master bath.
- Related Plans: For alernate exteriors, see these house plans - 59110ND and 60522ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick