Narrow House Plan with Surprisingly Large Insides
About This Plan
- Coming in at only 32' wide, this home planis surprisingly large inside.
- And the open layout and two-story foyer go even further in making the home feel spacious.
- The deck off the dining room gives you quick access to dining outside.
- A big fireplace is the focal point of the family room.
- Homeowners will greatly appreciate the huge master suite up on the second floor.
- The bedroom has a tray ceiling and the sitting area has a vaulted ceiling.
- A second floor washer/dryer closet comes in handy and the open rail in the hall lets you look down into the foyer below.
Opt. Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 919 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 409 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12