Narrow Lot 3 Bed House Plan for the Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This narrow lot house plan has a classic brick and siding exterior that envelops an amazing amount of interior space on three levels. The steeply pitched roof overlooks a split gable window and there are arched brick window highlights that provide entrance off the front covered porch.
- Coming in off the lower level is a large recreation room with wet bar, a full bath with shower, an optional residential elevator and a huge unfinished basement space.
- The main living level features the common living spaces which include a private office and a formal dining room with a pass-thru containing a butler’s pantry and small storage pantry. The open kitchen is highlighted with a breakfast bar and a second larger pantry, and there is an adjacent breakfast room with access to the mudroom and two car rear entry garage.
- The top floor gives you three bedrooms plus a shared loft space as well as a conveniently-located laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,224 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss