Narrow Lot Brick Home Plan
About This Plan
- A hip roof, stately facade and arched entry porch lend elegance to this Traditional home plan. At only 36' wide, this home will fit well on a narrow lot.
- Transom windows over the front door bring in light and decorative shutters add to the appeal.
- When you walk into the foyer, your eye goes to the elegant curved staircase.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer while the informal family area lies in the back.
- Double doors in the family room lead to a side patio.
- You won't have far to go to get to the first floor master suite with its tray ceiling and spacious bathroom.
- Two bedrooms share a guest bath on the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss