Narrow Lot Cottage
About This Plan
- A metal roof and three dormers adorn the roof of this charming country cottage.
- Three sets of double doors swing open to allow access to the front porch and let in the breeze.
- Vaulted ceilings crown the great room and dining room that are both open to the kitchen.
- A large vestibule with tray ceiling opens up to the study with a box bay window and all three of the bedrooms.
- The master suite is tucked into the rear for quiet and privacy. Large enough for a bayed sitting area, the master suite also opens to the rear covered porch through double doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,535 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss