Narrow Lot Cottage
About This Plan
- True to its Cottage roots, this Northwest house plan is simple and economical to build, all while staying within a 28' width.
- Walk right into the big family room that flows into the dining room and kitchen.
- The corner fireplace can be enjoyed by all 3 rooms.
- Deck space out back gives you a place to grill near the kitchen.
- Two bedrooms are on the main floor including the master suite that comes with a tray ceiling and walk-in closet.
- Loft space on the second floor separates the two bedrooms on this level.
- An optional bonus room gives you expansion possibilites.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 581 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12