Narrow Lot Country French Home Plan
About This Plan
- An arched entry porch and a steep hip roof give a graceful edge to this tastefully done home plan.
- The big stone fireplace in the huge den provides warmth and is a focal point.
- In the kitchen, an eating bar provides space for informal dining.
- The master bedroom is sited in the rear for quiet and features an elegant tray ceiling.
- The side load garage suits this home for a corner lot.
- Related Plans: For similar versions, see house plans 83107DC and 83083DC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Storage: 38 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick