Narrow-Lot Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful porch wraps around this two-story country home plan that is suitable for a narrow lot.
- Entertain formally (in your formal dining room) or informally (in your large family room) in the front of the house.
- The kitchen includes an island with a cooktop and a curved eating bar. A nearby pantry helps with your storage.
- A combined powder room and laundry room and a mudroom with a coat closet completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a corner seating area. Two secondary bedrooms complete this design
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 2199DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 779 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 723 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 280' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss