Narrow Lot Country Victorian Home
About This Plan
- Less than 34' wide, this charming Victorian home plan is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- The bay window in the living room is mirrored by the master suite above it.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead to the back yard.
- Three bedrooms on the upper floor share the spacious hall bathroom with its jetted tub.
- Related Plan: For a slighty larger version, see house plan 80700PM (1,627 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 683 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 846 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 2"
- Depth: 33' 3"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss