About This Plan
- Columns flank the recessed front door of this traditional design, welcoming your guests in style. Only 41-feet wide, the home would work well on a narrow lot.
- The large entry foyer channels traffic back to the living area, where a vaulted ceiling unites the kitchen, the living room and the dining room.
- An angled counter divides the kitchen from the rest of the space most effectively. Next to the kitchen, five windows provide lots of light in the breakfast room. The fireplaced living room accesses the rear patio, a great place to soak up the sun.
- Isolated from the rest of the house, the master suite includes both a linear closet in the bedroom and a walk-in closet in the bathroom with its garden tub and walk-in shower.
- Bedrooms two and three share the other full bath. Notice the two entries to bedroom two, making it possible to use the space as a study or media room.
- Foundation: slab. Eight-foot ceilings are standard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,560 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick