Narrow Lot Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional home features a good-sized bonus area that can be finished later to your specifications and a bedroom wing that effectively isolates the master suite from the rest of the house. It is also suitable for a narrow lot.
- You enter the home by crossing over the columned front porch. From the foyer, you can turn to the secondary bedrooms and hall bathroom on one side, enter the open kitchen with its angled snack bar, or go directly to the great room.
- The great room ceiling rises to 15 feet, four inches, providing an open feeling. A windowed breakfast area opens to the covered porch in back, a wonderful site for al fresco dining.
- In the master suite, occupants enjoy a walk-in closet and a compartmented bath with five fixtures. Notice the additional walk-in closet in the corner bedroom.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.