Narrow Lot European Home
About This Plan
- The large air-lock entry foyer of this European home plan has a bench seat for removing boots and shoes and a linear coat closet.
- Inside, the dining room has a bayed sitting area that faces front.
- Dine informally in the breakfast nook that is open to both the kitchen and family room with fireplace.
- A walk-in pantry and island give you wonderful storage and counter space.
- Step outside to the optional covered rear porch.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor where you have a large master suite with its bayed sitting area.
- A washer/dryer closet in the hall bathroom saves space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,441 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,122 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,319 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 350 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss