Narrow Lot European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, the European exterior of this gracious home plan presents a wonderful curb appeal.
- A magnificent curved staircase commands your attention as you enter the foyer that leads back to the two-story living room with a fireplace.
- The large formal dining room lies close by the gourmet kitchen with a walk-in pantry.
- The spacious family room with wet bar enjoys views of the veranda through a wall of windows.
- Steps away, the first floor master suite becomes a quiet oasis with its tray ceiling and room-sized walk-in closet.
- A catwalk on the second floor overlooks the foyer and the living room below.
- Two additional bedrooms each have walk-in closets and their own bath.
- Both a game room and unfinished attic space provide additional room should you need it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,029 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 959 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 337 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 112' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 629 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12