Narrow Lot European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, brick and a steeply pitched roof gace the exterior of this European home plan designed for a narrow lot.
- The formal dining room is set in a bay that floods the room with light.
- A 14' ceiling in the foyer expands the space.
- Two family/guest bedrooms occupy the left side of the home while in the back, the informal area is one large space.
- A wall of windows in the family room allows views of the covered patio.
- The spacious master suite is tucked away in the rear of the home for quiet and privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"