Narrow Lot European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Only 36' wide, this stunning European home will fit well on a narrow lot.
- Transom windows and a brick exterior create an elegant feel.
- A two-sided fireplace is shared by the living room and the study.
- The informal area in the middle section of the house features an open floor plan for good traffic flow.
- A whole wall of windows extends across the breakfast nook and family room to bring in the light.
- The master suite resides in the rear of the home for quiet and privacy.
- Each of the second floor bedrooms has its own bath and the game room with tray ceiling has a wet bar.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 36219TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,550 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 105' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"