Narrow Lot French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Perfect for a starting family or a retired couple, this petite European house plan is charmingly designed for a narrow lot.
- The angled covered porch entry leads you into a large, open great room with warming fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- The kitchen and dining room are open to each other and share easy access with the great room. A door off the dining room gives you access to the rear covered patio.
- French doors lead to the private study which could double as a guest room.
- The master suite has a nice bay window, five-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Two bedrooms share a bath.
- Expand above the garage if you need extra room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,806 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick