Narrow Lot Georgian Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot that slopes, this Georgian home plan offers a connecting living room and family room that works well when entertaining.
- Both the breakfast nook and the family room have bay windows that extend the space.
- In the family room you have a wet bar hidden behind folding doors and a door to the spacious rear deck.
- Four big windows brighten the formal dining room that is generously-sized.
- The bedrooms are all up on the second floor where the master bathroom has a large soaking tub set in a bay.
- Office space overlooks the front of your yard and all the bedrooms get a private bathroom.
- More living space can be found on the lower level along with a two car drive-under garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick